Gulliver’s Travel guides and apps
Small guides for big travellers
Available now in itunes
Available on Google Play for Android from December 2012.
Pattaya | Amsterdam | Auckland | Brisbane | Thailand Nightlife
Gulliver’s is a new brand in travel guides for smartphone media. Produced by Virtual Travel Guides, a digital content producer with 10 years experience servicing big online travel names, these guides aim to provide the user with the right amount of information for a long weekend visit.
First guides released: September 2011
Content updates: annually
Reviewers please contact us for a promo code.
- Simple architecture for ease of use
- Less than 30mb for 3G download
- Offline maps
- List by popularity, price and proximity
- Overviews for each section for a ‘quick start’
- Intuitive and user-friendly with shortcuts
Latest Version: 1.2.0 (September 2012)
- Improved look and feel
- Added fun illustrations
- Updates and better images
- Small corrections to star rating and price level
- Map zoom tiles stripped to slim size
- New front cover and icon
- Restore function added
* Note! Presently some guides are available for free with a 48 hour expiry requiring an upgrade ($1.99) to unlock. Due to Apple enforcing a minimum 7-day trial period this version is shortly to be phased out. Guides will now only be available for sale only, until a new in-app purchase model can be perfected.